pitch
My magazine is
going to be different to other fashion magazines as it is going to be a gender
inclusive magazine so I will have both males and females on the front covers of
my magazine and also the fashion tips and trends will relate to both males and
females.
I am also
going to use multi cultural models to include a wider target audience.
•Brick walls
•Trafford
Centre- marble beams (leaning against), grand staircases, chandelier
•Parks- Nature
including leaves and trees.
•Murals on
walls
I am looking
for photograph locations that represent nature and culture to with the target
audience who are culturally aware and of a higher class.
•Freedom
•Liberté
•Liberty
I have picked
titles all relating to freedom as I believe in gender equality and free will to
choose how you dress. This is to help change societies stigma against female
and male fashion choice.
•Vogue
•Marie Claire
•GQ
I have taken
inspiration from these magazines as I would like to use the layout of the
covers and contents pages in my own work as they have a simple format with a
key image on the cover and detail in the contents pages. I am going to take the
two magazines for males and females and combine them to made a gender inclusive
magazine to widen the range of target audience.
Cover 1: I
will have both a male and a female on the cover with a long shot so you can see
a full outfit choice. I will angle my picture low down to represent the power
and strength in equality. From this you will also be able to see the background
which I am thinking could be in the grand staircase of the Trafford Centre to
fit in with the sophisticated nature of the Target Audience.
Cover 2: I want to include a mid shot or
maybe even a head shot of the two models (male and female) to show the facial
expressions which represents the models are strong and powerful in their own
choice of clothing leading to them being confident and comfortable. This links
to the target audience as they are culturally aware of what is going on around
them.
•I am going to
have many different models featuring throughout my magazine but on my front
covers I will have 2 models- one male, one female. I am also going to have
multi-cultural models to appeal to a wider audience.
•On the
contents page I will have lots of detailed story ideas with smaller thumbnail
pictures including many more male and female models showing different angles
and shot types.
•The models
will be wearing a range of different outfits and minimal make up to represent
natural beauty and confidence.
•The audience
my magazine is aimed at are culturally sophisticated 16-25 year olds of a high
class A,B. This means that the audience are culturally aware of what is going
on around them linking to equality and gender differences.
•My magazine is
also aimed at both males and female from different ethnic backgrounds.
•People who are
looking for fashion tips and believe in equality of the sex’s.
•Baeur are the
UK’s largest magazine publisher who also publish magazines, TV, Radio etc. all
around the world.
•I think with
the magazines that Baeur produce, there is a gap in the market for a gender
inclusive magazines that gives off positive energy surrounded free choice and
confidence linking to natural beauty as most magazines give of the view that
you have to be thin and beautiful to be a model but with my magazine it
represents inner beauty as well as natural beauty.
Comments
Post a Comment